Apollo's Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mira's email to me...

Go down

Mira's email to me... Empty Mira's email to me...

Post  Kass Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Mira sent this to me.... Mira's Blue, Gus is Red
-----------------------------------------------

All of the following is coming from what Gus said to me.
____

Thank you for coming. You see, Mira. I requested to have this topic created privately for just you and I. Not even Master Spectra is aware of its existence. All roleplay aside, I actually do know a little something about the mysterious disturbances that have been occuring around your neighborhood, and I just wanted to tell you what I know. I just didn't want my Master to see this...

Mira, I knew Corey, personally. He was a good friend of mine, who shared with me a few secrets. If you wish to know more, please reply to this topic.

We met when I was visiting in Arizona. We seemed to have a lot in common, what with our love of strategic thinking. Corey was a tactician, was he not? And that's when we became really good friends for the time I stayed in Arizona.

He made the trip worth while, and I planned on visiting him again when I got the chance, but that's when I found out about his passing... Unfortunately, I was told after the funeral had been held, so I was unable to partake.

When I came to these forums, I only saw you as the girl who played Mira, and nothing else. That's when I learned from a certain someone that your brother was Corey, the very same Corey I befriended. And so, I apologize for the rough times I've given you. They were for two reasons.

1.) I hadn't known that you were his younger sister.

2.) I needed to stay in character, especially in front of Master Spectra.

(I asked him why he hadn't told me this sooner when we were alone in person, his response was...)

I was hesitant. I wasn't sure if you were ready to hear it from who you considered your enemy.

And as for the secrets we shared, we only did it as a symbol of our close friendship. You probably know more than I do, but he did share some interesting information, so I gave recompense and told him some of mine. Since we both knew of some rather personal anecdotes and secrets, we swore to never discuss it in front of anyone. Apparently, to him, that also meant you as well. I'm surprised he never told you about me, actually. After all, my name is actually Gus, no lie.

Now this is where it gets bad... One time when we were exchanging secrets, we did it in a fairly public place. We were behind a large school, in a very narrow gap or alley that separated two portions of it. Unfortunately, despite the low volume, someone seemed to overhear us and ran into the school when we noticed. I made an attempt to follow him, but the corridor had far too many rooms on the first floor, it would have been impossible to find him, since he likely went to school there and knew the place like the back of his hand, whereas I had never been there before... Corey dismissed the thought and we left the school.

But I hadn't. I looked into the school records and found the identity of this student. Would you like to know who it was?

(Of course I said yes...)

Well, in the spirit of Bakugan brawling, I was thinking we could have a battle to decide that. If you win, I will tell you all about this person. No stakes will be held should you lose. Do you accept?

(I asked him to just tell me without the need to brawl.)

I'll still tell you, but another day. It's your chance to find out today, I would take it.
____

It was then that we agreed we wouldn't say anything to the others, I didn't want them asking questions... I struck a deal with the number 2 Vexos brawler Gus, and if I won, he would tell me what I needed to know. If I lost, nothing would happen. The brawl resulted in a tie, and he says he will only tell me once I defeat him. I've asked for a rematch, but he keeps refusing, saying I haven't 'earned' it yet.
Kass
Kass

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum